The new Modern Language Association (MLA) Handbook, 8th edition is now available at ACC Library Services together with many accompanying resources!
In order to support all ACC students and faculty, the Library Services will provide both 7th and 8th MLA edition resources this academic year. MLA resources that you can find at ACC Library Services:
- Research Success tutorials are updated to show all MLA citations following the MLA 8th edition rules. We included notes on appropriate tutorial pages to inform students and faculty about MLA edition changes.
- Print KnowHow handouts are available for both MLA 7th and MLA 8th edition at every ACC library.
- MLA 8th Edition Faculty Toolbox LibGuide highlights all differences between the MLA 7th and 8th editions.
- Citation Tools in the ACC Databases do not yet generate the MLA 8th edition citations. Please be aware that these databases also do not specify which edition of MLA is available in the database citation tools.
- Information literacy classes - we can instruct your students on both the 7th or 8th edition of MLA.
Contact us if you have any questions - we are here to help!